Homewood Medical Supply is the leading manufacturer of turnkey furniture solutions for hospitals and medical offieces. From carts to headwalls and bassinets, every product Homewood makes is hand crafted in the USA with quality and pride. Their products are made by skilled woodworkers and it is apparent in the quality of their impressive line of products.
Homewood knows the need for heavy use hospital casework and furnishings and offer the highest quality custom furnishings that are beautiful, functional and built to last by using:
- Premium grade Laminates
- Architectural grade A1 hardwoods
- Book matched or full faced veneers for color uniformity
- Highest quality castors, hardware and drawer tracks available to withstand the heavy wear in a medical facility
- Drawers with dovetail construction
- Full extension, self-closing or soft-closing drawer slides to make it easy to close drawers quietly and prevent drawers from opening when being wheeled around corners
- Retract doors that do not jam
- Where retract doors are not possible, 270 degree angle hinges are used so the doors fold back flesh against the cabinet
- Duravar catalyzed varnish, which is highly resistant to chemicals and moisture
- Experienced representatives to work with the staff and architects in planning the unit
Homewood Headwalls are custom designed Headwalls which can be built especially for you. These Headwalls are constructed of Oak, Cherry or Maple and are available in your choice of custom stain colors, drawer and door types and hardware. Optional medical gasses, electrical outlets, light switches and data ports can be placed anywhere inside the cabinets and their quantities and type are flexible.
This unit is constructed of Oak, Cherry or Maple and is available in your choice of custom stain colors and hardware. The Case Cart is available in a variety of door and drawer configurations. Standard features include , 14″ pop-up work surface ( 2nd pop-up optional), wood or laminated top, Hafele Aximate 270o hinged doors, MedCastor 5″ two position locking castors, mounted to an aluminum substrate. Beveled or flat slab solid hardwood drawer fronts. Solid hardwood doors. Dovetail constructed hardwood drawer boxes.
STANDARD BASSINETTS (Sizes: 29″ 31″ 32″ 34″)
This unit is constructed of Oak, Cherry or Maple and is available in your choice of custom stain colors and hardware. The Bassinet is available in a variety of door and drawer configurations. Standard features include a pull-out work surface, One 2 1⁄2 ” T-block, MedCastor 5″ two position locking castors, mounted to an aluminum substrate. Beveled or flat slab solid hardwood drawer fronts. Solid hardwood doors. Dovetail constructed hardwood drawer boxes. (Tub and mattress not included.)
This Co-Sleeper is designed to “Park” next to Mom’s bed for Mom’s easy access to the infant. This unit is available in Oak, Cherry, Maple, or Laminate, your choice of custom stain colors and hardware. It comes standard with four dual locking wheels, push handle, one drawer and a pop up surface. Beveled or flat slab solid hardwood or Laminate drawer fronts. Dovetail constructed hardwood drawer boxes. Soft-closing, full extension drawer slides and a vinyl T-mold edged base deck. Tub and mattress not included. Optional Lexan chart holder.