Fetal monitors are ultrasound units that can monitor and print readouts of heart rates and vitals for fetuses. These monitors are used for supervising health and development during prenatal checkups, and can also be used during labor and delivery. At Critical Care, we understand the importance of these vital units and work hand-in-hand with Homewood Healthcare to create custom solutions that fit best in your facility.
Homewood fetal monitors are constructed of Laminate, Oak, Cherry, or Maple and are available in your choice of custom stain colors and hardware. The cart is designed to accommodate your Fetal Monitoring System. The Fetal Monitor Cart is available in a variety of door and drawer configurations.
Standard features include:
• Flip down CPU drawer front
• Self-closing concealed door hinges
• Schock metal keyboard tray pull out
• Med Castor 5″ two-position locking castors, mounted to an aluminum substrate
• Beveled or flat slab solid hardwood drawer fronts and solid hardwood doors
• Dovetail constructed hardwood drawer boxes
• Accuride 3832 self-closing, full extension drawer slides
• Vinyl T-mold edged base deck
• Optional 14″ pop-up work surface
• Optional single or dual monitor mounts are also available
With the ability to custom stain the unit to fit your facility’s decor, Homewood carts act as a functional piece of furniture. Not only do they add visual appeal to a patients room, they are also functional when needed most. When a delivery gets complicated, the unit can easily be rolled bedside quickly or get out of the way immediately.
Height is also a crucial factor for carts, and Homewood Fetal Monitor Carts are ideally positioned at the height of a nurse’s chest so that they can place transducers or read the printout without bending over. Another positive feature is the optional 14” pop-up work surface, making room for additional equipment or charting, saving time and space where needed most.
Having the right equipment can make a difference in the lives of the staff patients you support. To learn more about the Homewood Fetal Monitor cart line, contact us today!