We all at one time or another in our lives, have suffered from a cut, wound, or some other form of bump and bruise. Whether it’s a skinned knee, cut finger or a skin ulcer such as a bed sore, the use of a wound dressing can help expedite healing and keep the site clean of debris and dangerous bacteria. The proper dressing can make all the difference in the healing process, and one product that is becoming a rising star in the wold of wound care is the Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel from Anacapa Technologies.
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel is a clear topical gel that effectively kills harmful pathogenic micro-organisms, including resistant strains MRSA and VRE. This skin and wound Hydrogel treats a wide spectrum of wounds, from minor skin abrasions, cuts, and skin irritations all the way to major wounds such as pressure and diabetic ulcers and second-degree burns. Anasept wound gel tube has been clinically tested to kill harmful bacteria within 60 seconds while being safe and gentle to the wound bed. The topical wound gel can handle infected wounds containing a mild to moderate amount of discharge.
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin And Wound Gel Features
• Long-lasting, broad-spectrum bactericidal (including the antibiotic-resistant strains MRSA and VRE), fungicidal and virucidal properties
• Clear, amorphous, isotonic hydrogel dressing helps maintain a moist wound environment that is conducive to healing, by either absorbing wound exudate or donating moisture while delivering 0.057% broad-spectrum antimicrobial sodium hypochlorite
• Inhibits the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Proteus mirabilis, Serratia marcescens, Acinetobacter baumannii, antibiotic-resistant Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Clostridium difficile and Carbapenem-Resistant E.coli (CRE) that are commonly found in the wound bed, as well as, fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
• Shelf life: 24-months shelf-life when stored at normal room temperature up to 25° C (77° F)
Anacapa Anasept Antimicrobial Skin And Wound Gel is clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing. It is ideal for partial to full-thickness infected wounds from mild to moderate skin ulcers, and many other things. It kills all bacteria, fungi, and viruses without harming healthy tissue.
When to use Anasept Gel?
• Intended for OTC use for the management of skin abrasions
• Minor irritations
• Lacerations cuts
• Exit sites and intact skin
• Partial to full-thickness
• Pressure ulcers (Stage I-IV)
• Cuts and abrasions
• Surgical incisions/wounds
• Diabetic foot ulcers
• First and second-degree burns
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Grafted wound or donor sites
• Intact and/or irritated skin
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel is a reliable product both in and out of the healthcare setting for all of your wound care needs. Contact us today for more information!